If you’re short on time, here’s a list that’ll take you one minute to read and will give you 9 tips to get your Fountain Hills home sold faster:
1. Set the right price. A Fountain Hills home priced correctly from the start will sell faster.
2. Provide a thorough disclosure statement. This builds trust between you and your prospective buyer.
3. Add a one-year home warranty. They’re reasonably priced and provide peace of mind for the buyer.
4. Offer financial incentives. There are a variety of financial incentives you can offer depending on the needs of the home and the buyer. Here are a few to consider:
a. Cost to replace the carpet
b. Cost to replace the roof
c. Cost to repair a problem that is found during the home inspection
d. Part or all of the buyer’s closing cost
5. Make your home shine. Fix it. Paint it. Clean it. Polish it. If there’s anything you’ve put off, do it now. Your home has to be at its very best.
6. Get a pro’s opinion. Ask your agent what they recommend you do to get your home in tip-top shape for marketing. Then do it!
7. Stage your home. This has proven to be one of the best things you can do to get your home sold faster and for more money. Many real estate agents now provide staging services for their clients, so ask your agent about this.
8. Remain unemotional. Keep emotions out of decisions you make when selling your home, especially during the negotiation process. Look at this as strictly a business transaction; you’ll stay sane and sell your home faster.
9. Work with qualified buyers. Ask your agent to qualify buyers before submitting any offers to you. Qualified buyers should submit at least a pre-qualification but preferably a pre-approval letter from a reputable lender with their offer.
Want more details on any of this tips or need additional ideas to get your Fountain Hills home sold? Give me a call at 480 888 6708 or email me and I’ll give you all the specifics on how to implement these tips and answer any questions you have.