10 good reasons to move to Fountain Hills AZ
Why do we love it! Let me count the ways!
1. Quiet, friendly small town atmosphere, only about 23,000-24000 residents
2. The rolling hills and majestic mountain views are breathtaking.
3. Surrounded by big open spaces, the town is land locked by the McDowell Mountain Range and the Indian Reservations
4. The “Famous Fountain” one of the worlds tallest fountains, sits in the middle of a man- made 29 acre lake, surrounded by 35 acres of turf, an 18-hole championship disc golf course, children’s splash pad, and more.
5. Away from the hustle and bustle, but still convenient to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport ( 25 minutes) old town Scottsdale (20-25 minutes) and downtown Phoenix (40 minutes).
6. Golf Galore! Five courses to play at, 3 public courses, one private course, and one golf course over by Fort McDowell Casino, only 2 miles outside of town.
7. Casino Gambling is just 2 miles away.
8. Hiking at the McDowell National Park is 4 miles north of town and also a wonderful trail right here in town.
9. The homes have character, not a bunch of track homes.
10. You live among coyotes, javelinas, bobcats and even a few snakes. Crazy as this sounds, residents love it!!
If you have visited Arizona you know how beautiful it is, nothing compares to Fountain Hills. Many out of state visitors have never heard of Fountain Hills. It’s a small bedroom community which borders northeast Scottsdale, and is situated in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains. You have stunning mountain views from almost everywhere in town and of course we also have our famous fountain which attracts visitors from all over the world.
Most people are surprised when I tell that we moved right from Chicago to Fountain Hills without having a layover in Scottsdale for a year. My husband and I knew we wanted to be close to the mountains, so we did a little research online and came across the charming town of Fountain Hills. I am happy to say, living in Fountain Hills was one of the best choices we have ever made! Next time you come to Arizona to visit, I would definitely recommend putting Fountain Hills on your list of places to see.
For more information on buying or selling a home, please feel free to contact me at 480 888 6708 or email me for quick answers to your questions.